Alicante TRAM service is an operation of Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana, which aims to provide citizens with a public transport service with the best possible conditions of speed, comfort, safety and efficiency.
Our Lines 1, 3 and 4 serve the city of Alicante and four surrounding municipalities, transporting nearly 5,000,000 customers annually.
A priority objective of FGV’s operation is the friendliness and efficiency of all our agents in dealing with our customers.Quality commitment to citizens
- Punctuality: TRAM d’Alacant is committed to maintaining an average monthly punctuality of 90 percent in the service of the lines 1, 3 and 4.
- Cleaning: all our trains and stations will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Refund of transport tickets: when, for any reason, there is a delay of more than 10 minutes in any of our services and the customer decides not to make the journey for this reason, TRAM d’Alacant will refund the amount of the transport ticket*.
- Response to complaints: all complaints made by our customers, by any of the available means, will be answered within a maximum period of 20 days.
- Transparency: quality information is available on our transparency portal.
(*) When the customer has purchased a Single, the amount will be refunded. When a voucher is available, the validated and unused journey will be refunded. There will be no return for temporary unlimited travel tickets.
Help us to improve
For the benefit of all our customers, please help us to keep our facilities clean.
In accordance with current regulations, smoking is prohibited in our facilities and vehicles. Out of respect for other travellers, we ask you to help us stick to this rule.
Use the vending machines to purchase your ticket and/or reload your card, thus avoiding queuing at the ticket office and helping us to speed up the sales process.
If you board the tram at a stop where tickets are not on sale, buy them from the ticket machines when you enter the tram.
If you enter the tram at a stop without ticket sales, purchase tickets at the ticket vending machines when you enter the tram.
If you have any suggestions to make, you can communicate them to us through our the suggestion box on our website.
For other questions you can also contact us through our free information and customer service telephone number (900 72 04 72)
Customer service phone number timetable
- Working days and Saturdays: From 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sundays and and Bank Holidays: From 8:10 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
AENOR Certificate of TRAM d’Alacant European Quality Standard in PDF.
Since 2010, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana has had an Environmental Management System certified by AENOR, according to the international environmental management standard UNE-EN ISO 14001. AENOR Certificate of an Environmental Management System of FGV, in .PDF, opens in new tab.